Friday, November 18, 2011

Back at square one?

I'm better than I was earlier this week, when I reported the co-working troglodyte who decided painting indoors in a poorly ventilated office was a great idea. But I'm not as good as I was the day before that... it's hard to say back to normal, as I haven't been back to normal in a very long time.

Where does that put my treatment plan? No idea. I go back this afternoon for more needling. Poke, poke, poke. It has really been helping my energy levels in general, although this feels like kind of a setback. I'll certainly ask my practitioner for some advice moving forward. I was thinking about seeking out a sauna to do a little more detox on my own.

To be honest... I'll just be happy not to wind up in Stanley's Death Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment