Saturday, October 1, 2011

The experiment continues

So I went back on Friday for my second round of acupuncture (do you call it a round? A treatment? A... poking?), and I found it to be every bit as relaxing as the first visit. I think I dozed off a little bit - but my feet kept twitching just as I would nod off, which kind of woke me back up as I was worried about jarring the needles or hurting myself somehow.

I do feel like I had slightly more energy between the first session and the second. It wasn't a rush of energy by any means - just didn't feel quite as bone-tired as I did the day before the first treatment. I'm certainly still tired. It's just not as bad? Maybe. I want to give it more time to evaluate. My Saturday mornings typically come like this - I wake up, I do things for a little while, and then the exhaustion catches up with me mid-morning and I lay back down. This Saturday, after both sessions, was no exception.

I also came home with an herbal supplement called imperial tonic that I am to take twice a day. I only took my first dose this morning so I can't reliably comment yet on whether it is helping. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment